Controls the actual Selection operation. This doesn't have any effect on content loaded as chrome, except in textboxes. A similar property
user-focuswas proposed in early drafts of a predecessor of css3-ui but was rejected by the working group.
- The text of the element and sub-elements will not be able to be selected. Selection can contain these elements. Starting with Firefox 21
-moz-none, so selection can be re-enabled on sub-elements using
- The text will be selected according to the browser's default properties.
- The text can be selected by the user.
- In an HTML editor, if a double-click or context-click occurred in sub-elements, the highest ancestor with this value will be selected.
element (IE-specific alias)
- Enables selection to start within the element; however, the selection will be contained by the bounds of that element. Supported only in Internet Explorer.